Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Pure Bible!!  It has the BEST raindrops, doesn't it?  I came across this verse a little while ago:  Ephesians 5:14 says, "Wherefore he saith, Awake thou that sleepest, and arise from the dead, and Christ shall give thee light."  (This is a great prayer to pray for your lost loved ones!!)

This is exactly what I want for my lost loved one. I pray quite often that God would illuminate that life and dispel any darkness.  Jesus said that He is Light.  John 8:12 says, "Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world:  he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life."  I am rather impatiently awaiting the day when I can rejoice because there has been an awakening, an arising, and a Light-giving!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment