Monday, July 16, 2012

I know this is a little lengthy for a post read, but every word is worth it!!  So, sit back and absorb all of it!!

Isaiah 44:1-8 says, "Yet now hear, O Jacob my servant; and Israel, whom I have chosen:  Thus saith the LORD that made thee, and formed thee from the womb, which will help thee; Fear not, O Jacob, my servant; and thou, Jesurun, whom I have chosen.   For I will pour water upon him that is thirsty, and floods upon the dry ground: I will pour my spirit upon thy seed, and my blessing upon thine offspring:  And they shall spring up as among the grass, as willows by the water courses.  One shall say, I am the LORD'S; and another shall call himself by the name of Jacob; and another shall subscribe with his hand unto the LORD, and surname himself by the name of Israel.    Thus saith the LORD the King of Israel, and his redeemer the LORD of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God.  And who, as I, shall call, and shall declare it, and set it in order for me, since I appointed the ancient people? and the things that are coming, and shall come, let them shew unto them.  Fear ye not, neither be afraid:  have not I told thee from that time, and have declared it? ye are even my witnesses. Is there a God beside me? yea, there is no God; I know not any."

Is that not awesome in its entirety?!?!  I especially like the last part that starts with "Fear not." 

I have been singing a song this morning that says, "You are an awesome wonder....the oceans applaud You."  Harbor Light from Pennsylvania sings it.  I am not sure about the composer, but I believe Kurt Carr wrote it, because he sings it as well  (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sCGoxPT6db8).  Our God is truly an AWESOME WONDER!  He has declared some things, and they will come to pass!!

No comments:

Post a Comment