Tuesday, July 24, 2012

God can handle satan. 

This may be a little redundant, but I found something I had written a while back, and it was a raindrop to me today. 

1 Peter 5:8 says, "Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour".  If you look back to younger Sunday School days and remember the story of Daniel and the lions's den, you know taht God knows how to handle lions.  Satan may be walking about, seeking whom he may devour, but I have placed my loved one in the hands of the Almighty God, and He can shut satan's mouth permanently.  My lost loved one can know the truth because satan will not be able to speak into that life when God closes his mouth!! 

The raindrop is that God is more powerful than satan.  Daddy said in his sermon a few weeks ago that "there can only be one most powerful being," and it is not satan!  It is GOD, my GOD, our GOD!!  Praise our omnipotent, all-powerful GOD!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment