Saturday, June 30, 2012


"He knows my name.
He knows my every thought.
He sees each tear that falls,
And hears me when I call."  (Israel Houghton)

I awakened this morning with this song on my mind.  Even though I am going through several trials at once, I find such comfort in God's knowing my name.  The Word tells me He even knows the number of hairs on my head (Matthew 10:30). He cares about every part of me, and He tells me, "Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you."  He cares for me!!!  So, that is what I do:  I cast my cares on Him.  When I can't make sense of life, I tell Him, and He takes the anxiety and tells me I am His, and that He is working.  I walk away from my time in His presence feeling lighter and settled.  Our God is amazing!!!  Only He could take this turmoil and make it something wonderful!!!  I love HIM!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment