Saturday, June 2, 2012

Why "Raindrops?"

Welcome to my blog, Raindrops!!   Why Raindrops? 

A few weeks ago, I was teaching adult Sunday School on the topic of Great Faith vs. Dinky Faith, exploring why Jesus would say some people had great faith and others little or no faith.  After talking of those accounts of Jesus, I talked of some Old Testament figures.  While I was talking about Noah, God spoke to me of how many years it took Noah to build the ark and how he continued building because he believed that what God said would happen would happen, even though there was not one drop of rain to confirm God's promise. 

God gives me raindrops all of the time, little indications that what He has promised will come true, confirmations that He is already working toward the promise, evidences of His hand is in those situations, and faith-building reminders that He "has this." 

I thought others might need raindrops, too, so I thought I would share mine with you.  I hope you get to know God better through these raindrops, and that you become more aware of your own God-given indications that you are in His hand. 

No comments:

Post a Comment