Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Today's raindrop came in the form of favor.
Yesterday, as I was driving north on I-65, I came into a traffic jam caused by an accident that had all north-bound lanes blocked, requiring the authorities to reroute traffic onto state highway 31.  There were many impatient people who decided to use the shoulder to jump in front of those, like me, who were waiting their turn in the proper lanes to be detoured.  The exiting traffic was backed a long way down the interstate, because highway 31 was jammed, but when it was my turn to finally exit to the highway, the interstate opened up.  Those that had jumped in front of me using the shoulder were stuck on the exit, and I was able to cross back onto the interstate, one of the front cars able to do so to continue my journey in a timely manner.

Today it hit me when a Pennsylvanian friend of mine told me to wait and see the glory of God in my life.  Yesterday, when I waited and stayed where I was supposed to be and did what I was supposed to do, I found favor, favor I believe came from God. 

So..... I am waiting, staying where I am supposed to be and doing what I am supposed to do, and trusting that I will see the glory of God in my life!!  I can hardly wait!!!   

No comments:

Post a Comment