Friday, June 22, 2012

I have had two raindrops today already.  One came in the form of my daddy telling me something he heard on cowboy church:  that circumstances in the life of a Christian should not steal peace.  I am gonna walk that way!!  The second came when I walked outside with Daddy to count his tomatoes.  On one of his two plants was the tiniest little tomato I have ever seen; the bloom was still attached, and the tomato was smaller that a raindrop, but it reminded me that God upholds everything by the word of His power.  His systems are still in place and working because He designed them and upholds their functions by His power.  That reminded me that His work in my loved one's life is functioning because of the word of His power!!!   That is the best system ever!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment