Saturday, November 3, 2012

I am so sorry for the lapse in posting!!  We have been in our house now for six weeks, and we just got the internet running today.  Our server has had some problems.  I will leave it at that!!

Well, my raindrop this time came from another song, sung by Yolanda Adams, entitled "Victory."    The chorus is: 

I've got, got the victory
I've got the sweet sweet victory in Jesus.
Yes I do
He's our mighty conqueror.
In him I will trust all my battles he'll fight.
I've got, got the victory
I've got the sweet sweet victory in Jesus.
For me He died but He rose on the third day.
That's why I have true victory everyday.

I am trusting Him.  He keeps reminding me that He is faithful, and I can trust Him. 

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wf3XDnFzf1c).  (My speakers are not hooked up, so I am not sure this is Yolanda Adams singing it, but the lyrics of the chorus were right.)

I have another raindrop, but I will save it for another day.  Thanks for being faithful to check!!


No comments:

Post a Comment