Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Today I was reminded of God's provision.  He is Jehovah Jireh, the LORD Who Sees and Provides.

The reminder was in a small way.  Yesterday at work, I found on the floor a small disc that is used on the bottom of furniture/table legs or objects sat on furniture to protect the floor or tabletop.  It was about 1/2" in diameter, the exact size I needed for a side table given to me by my cousin.  I had already put four felts discs on the legs to protect our hardwood floor from being scratched.  Because the legs were uneven, I needed another disc to even them out.  My boss told me I could throw it away, but I pocketed it.  Today, when I found that disc in my pocket, I was thought about how God provides even little things we need, and it made me giggle at the obviousness of the reminder. He does see and provide.  He does care about what matters to us!!

He provides HUGE things, too, like redemption and salvation for us and our loved ones.  He is the best Provider!!

That is the raindrop!!  The LORD sees us and provides for us!!

No comments:

Post a Comment