Saturday, November 10, 2012

My prayers matter!!!  They change things!!

Jack Hayford, in his book Penetrating the Darkness, (yes, I am quoting him again!!), says, ". . . as we come in supplication to the Lord, a prevailing, patient prayer pursuit will see wounds bound up, loss recovered, death driven back and destruction's rubble removed as God's grace flows into the world of individuals, families, congregations, communities and nations--recovering and rebuilding the lives of multitudes." (p.110.)  "Supplication in many respects involves a considerably methodical, persistent approach to prayer." (p. 107.) 

Sometimes it feels like I pray and pray (That is supplication.) and do not see my petition fulfilled.  But I KNOW I am making a difference.  I am promised that what I bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and what I loose on earth will be loosed in heaven.  (Matthew 18:18)  It is done!!  I can count on it. 

You can, too!  Hold on!  Be faithful to bring your loved ones before the LORD!  Be methodical and persistent in prayer!!

Blessings!!

No comments:

Post a Comment