Tuesday, August 28, 2012

"He saith unto them, But whom say ye that I am?"--Matthew 16:15
". . . According to your faith be it unto you."--Matthew 9:29b

A friend called me to say God had spoken these two verses to her.  The first one is a question, and your answer is EXTREMELY important!!  Who do you say that God is?  Who does your heart say and that He is?  What do you really believe about Who He is?  Remember from before, even if we lack faith, He cannot deny Himself.  (2 Timothy 2:13)  It does not change Who He is, but it can change your outcome!

The last one, ". . . According to your faith be it unto you," is a scary thought sometimes, but teachers to me over the past couple of years, taught me to build my faith by surrounding myself with people who have experienced God and His person first-hand, listening to testimonies of people who have been healed and saved and had their loved ones saved, and refusing to hear the stories of nay-sayers. 

Good advice!   

No comments:

Post a Comment