Monday, September 3, 2012

"(For he saith , I have heard thee in a time accepted, and in the day of salvation have I succoured thee: behold, now is the accepted time; behold, now is the day of salvation.) --2 Corinthians 6:2

OK.  I guess I am just a little slow, but the phrase, "today is the day of salvation," hit me and hit me hard and made me so VERY happy!!!  The King James Version says, ". . . now is the day of salvation."  I have heard people say, "All in God's time," and that had me a little confused in my prayer time for my lost loved one.  However, Christ came, died, rose, provided redemption, said, "It is finished."  I KNOW it is not God's will for sin to be in anyone's life.  It is His perfect will that all would be saved NOW, TODAY!!  It is not God's perfect will that my loved one stay in sin one more day!!  NOT ONE MORE DAY!!!   Yes, He will work all things for good, but His perfect will is that this person would be saved today!!  I am glad He will use the experiences for the good.  However, I am praying, "Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven."  TODAY!!!  I know I am praying for God's perfect will!!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment