Friday, October 2, 2015

More Scriptural Promises


"They shall walk after the Lord.  He will roar like a lion.  When He roars, Then his sons shall come trembling from the west."  (Hosea 11;10)


"So I will restore to you the years that the swarming locust has eaten.  Then you shall know that I am in the midst of Israel:  I am the Lord your God And there is no other.  My people shall never be put to shame.  And it shall come to pass afterward That I will pour out My Spirit on all flesh; Your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, Your old men shall dream dreams, Your young men shall see visions."  (Joel 2:25, 27-28)


"And if we know that he hear us, whatsoever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we desired of him.  If any man see his brother sin a sin which is not unto death, he shall ask, and he shall give him life for them that sin not unto death."  (1 John 5:15-16)


"The Lord has appeared of old to me, saying:  'Yes, I have loved you with an everlasting love; Therefore with lovingkindness I have drawn you.'" (Jeremiah 31:3)

No comments:

Post a Comment