Sunday, February 2, 2014

Today, Pastor McGlamery said he felt a rain coming!!   I have been feeling the salvation of my loved one is coming soon.

Last week, I felt I should apologize to the Lord for believing that He can and He will but not that He will today!  But His perfect will is for this person to be saved today!  His timing is TODAY!  It is not nor has it ever been His will for this person to be in sin one more day!!  Sometimes, I feel the devil tries to tell us we need to wait on the Lord's timing, and in some instances, this is true, but the salvation of our loved one is not one of those cases!!  Today is the day of salvation!!  2 Corinthians 6:2 says, "(For he saith, I have heard thee in a time accepted, and in the day of salvation have I succoured thee:  behold, now is the accepted time; behold, now is the day of salvation.)"           

So, I agree with Pastor McGlamery:  I hear the sound of abundance of rain!!!  I've been checking my phone for the call!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment