Thursday, June 4, 2015

The promises just keep coming!

" 'Return, O backsliding children,' says the LORD; 'for I am married to you.' "--(Jeremiah 3:14)

"Therefore, behold, I will hedge up your way with thorns, And wall her in, So that she cannot find her paths.  She will chase her lovers, But not overtake them; Yes, she will seek them, but not find them.  Then she will say, 'I will go and return to my first husband, For then it was better for me than now.' "  (Hosea 2:6-7)

"Thus says the LORD:  'A voice was heard in Ramah, Lamentation and bitter weeping, Rachel weeping for he children, Refusing to be comforted for her children, Because they are no more.'  Thus says the LORD:  'Refrain your voice from weeping, And your eyes from tears; For your work shall be rewarded, says the LORD, And they shall come back from the land of the enemy.' "  (Jeremiah 31:15-17)

"I will seek that which was lost, and bring again that which was driven away, and will bind up that which was broken, and will strengthen that which was sick."  (Exekiel 34:16)

"Look to Me, and be saved, All you ends of the earth!  For I am God, and there is no other."   (Isaiah 45:22)

And one more:  "But you, be strong and do not let your hands be weak, for your work shall be rewarded!"  (2 Chronicles 15:7)

Bless the Name of the Lord, Whose promises change not!!


No comments:

Post a Comment