Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Our Prayer for Prodigals team received word on Sunday that one of our prodigals went to the altar and gave his life to the Lord!!!   We are thrilled and thankful beyond words!!


Here are more promises:


"For what great nation is there that has God so near to it, as the LORD our God is to us, for whatever reason we may call upon Him?"  (Deuteronomy 4:7)


"And it came to pass, when Jesus had made an end of commanding his twelve disciples, he departed thence to teach and to preach in their cities."  (Matthew 11:1)  This verse touches me, because it seems to promise that while I am doing what God has commanded me to do, Jesus will teach and preach in my "cities." 


"I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit within you; I will take the heart of stone out of your flesh and give you a heart of flesh.  I will put My Spirit within you and cause you to walk in My statues, and you will keep My judgments and do them."  (Ezekiel 36:26)


"Therefore know that the LORD your God, He is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and mercy for a thousand generations with those who love Him and keep His commandments."  (Deuteronomy 7:9)


"Jesus said to him, 'Go your way; your son lives.'  So the man believed the word that Jesus spoke to him, and he went his way.  And as he was now going down, his servants met him and told him, saying, 'Your son lives!' "  (John 4:50)

No comments:

Post a Comment