Wednesday, October 2, 2013

This made me smile! 

You may remember the story in Mark 2 where the friends of a paralyzed man tore the roof off of a house and lowered him to Jesus to be healed.  Verse 5 of that chapter says, "When Jesus saw their faith, he said unto the sick of the palsy, Son, thy sins be forgiven thee."  When Jesus saw "their faith," not the paralytic's faith, he forgave the man's sins!!!  When I read this along with Pastor McGlamery in his sermon, it made me smile!!!

I have been reading a book about intercessory prayer that says that we are the hope of our lost loved ones who will not pray for themselves.  Mark 2:5 confirms this:  when the Lord sees our faith, even if our lost has little to no faith, the Lord saves on our faith!!!!!!  

This makes me smile!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment