Tuesday, May 7, 2013

God's Daughter

As I have blogged before, I "read the red" morning and night on most days.  The last few days, I have been in Mark 5.  I came to these sentences of Jesus: 

1. "Who touched my clothes?" (verse 30)  I wanted to scream, ME!!!"

2. "Daughter, thy faith hath made thee whole; go in peace, and be whole of thy plague" (verse 34).  I want to say, "Deal!!!"  Although my "plague" is not physical, I believe my life will be whole again, in full fellowship with my lost.

3. "Be not afraid, only believe" (verse 36).  Again, I want to scream, "Deal!!!"

These are powerful words! 

I am touching  His clothes in behalf of my lost loved one!!   Apparently, virtue is going from Him to minister to that person!!  I also receive the other two verses, too!!  They have really ministered to me!!   I will not fear, but ONLY believe!!  What an "only!"

Bless the Name of the LORD!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment