Wednesday, May 22, 2013

God is More Than Enough!

Mark 8:19-20 says, "When I brake the five loaves among five thousand, how many baskets full of fragments took ye up? They say unto him, Twelve.  And when the seven among four thousand, how many baskets full of fragments took ye up ? And they said, Seven."

The other day, it hit me!  I was not and am not enough in the life of my lost loved one!!  Then it hit me even stronger:  but God is!!!  He is enough!  He is more than enough!!

I sometimes (really, quite often) question whether I have been enough, said enough, or done enough.  The answer is:  probably not!!  But then, I don't have to be enough.  God is enough. 

In the verses above, Jesus is reminding His disciples of two miracles.  Each time, He took a little bread and a little bit of fish and fed multitudes with full baskets left over!  He was more than enough to those hungry people, and He is more than enough for my lost loved one!! 

I am one grateful lady that I serve a God like that!!

No comments:

Post a Comment