Saturday, February 16, 2013

I am sorry I have not posted in a while.  There have been so many ups lately!! 

One is this song:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-hO57J-s1s.

Another is:  my husband got a new job that he loves.  Through all the ups and downs the last year, our God has remained faithful to us and has proven Himself our Jehovah Jireh, The LORD Who Sees and Provides, and as our Jehovah Shalom, The LORD our Peace."  He has been amazing, "a very present help in trouble."  (Psalm 46:1)

Another is just knowing that what God promised, He will do!!  I am reminded of this over and over.  The song linked above says, "Jesus made a way where there was no way," and He does!!!

The Word tells us in 1 Kings 8:56, "Blessed be the LORD, that hath given rest unto his people Israel, according to all that he promised:  there hath not failed one word of all his good promise, which he promised by the hand of Moses his servant."  Psalm 89:34 makes it a little more inclusive:  "My covenant will I not break, nor alter the thing that is gone out of my lips."  There hasn't failed one promise that has passed God's lips, period!!!

I may have shared these before, but hang onto these promises.  They will get you through many an attack on your faith!!!

I feel like praising!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment