Tuesday, February 19, 2013

I am so excited about this raindrop!!! 

In the mornings and before I go to bed at night, I read words of Jesus.  Last night, I read Matthew 24:35, where He said, "Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away."  (This is a very good reason to read the words of Jesus everyday, wouldn't you say?  Thanks for the idea, Pastor James Bond!)  This verse meant so much to me that I decided to keep that marked as my place so that I could read it again this morning!  You see?  God has promised me some things, and I do not intend to give up until they are realized!!!

Then, when I logged onto Facebook, my friend, Betsey Brisson had posted Acts 27:25: 
"Therefore take heart, men, for I believe God that it will be just as it was told me."
I DO, TOO!!  

Last night, Evangelist Jonathan Zieglar preached that it is dangerous to give up, that it is dangerous to not believe God for Who He is and what He says!!  I do NOT intend to give up, but I intend to have faith that what God says, He will do, that His words will NOT pass away, even after heaven and earth pass away, that it will be just as the Word says it will be, that His promises to me are true!!! 

(See how God works things when He wants us to know something?  Thank You, LORD!!!)

What has God promised you?  Hang on!  Go after it!!  Do not give up!!!

I BELIEVE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment