Tuesday, July 28, 2015

So many prayers have been answered!  We have had nine people saved!  God is answering prayer!

Last Wednesday night, Voices of Life finished rehearsal early, and we began to pray for each other.  God moved on me to tell them that prayer is "powerful words to an all-powerful God that stay before the throne into eternity."

God hears the prayers of the righteous!  God answers the prayers of the righteous.  He is Jehovah Tsidkenu, the LORD our Righteousness.  He gives us His righteousness, and because of that, He will hear and answer our prayers!  He doesn't just answer the prayers of Christian celebrities, or pastors, or elders, or leaders, but He answers our prayers!

I think I will include more promises before I close.

"For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war according to the flesh.  For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal but mighty in God for pulling down strongholds, casting down arguments and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, bringing every thought into captivity to the obedience of Christ."  (2 Corinthians 10:3-5)

"Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain:  that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you."  (John 15:16)

"You are of God, little children, and have overcome them, because He who is in you is greater than he who is in the world."  (1 John 4:4)

"I sought the LORD, and he heard me, and delivered me from all my fears."  (Psalm 34:4)

"God is not a man, that he should like; neither the son of man, that he should repent:  hath he said, and shall he not do it?  or hath he spoken, and shall he not amke it good?"  (Numbers 23:19)


No comments:

Post a Comment