Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Addendum to my last post:  There are times we should "pray through" for situations in our lives, for our unsaved loved ones.  We should be like the widow who pestered the judge until he answered her petition (Luke 18:1-7).  Sometimes we are to "stand in the gap."  (Ezekiel 22:30 says:  "And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it:  but I found none.")  Sometimes we are to pray fervently.  (James 5:16 says:  "The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.")  Sometimes we are commanded to not be weary in well-doing.  (Galatians 6:9 says:  "And let us not be weary in well doing:  for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.")

I felt clarity was in order.  Thanks for humoring me!

No comments:

Post a Comment