Friday, March 13, 2015

I know this is my second post of the day, and this is less a raindrop and more of a realization, a dawning, an Aha Moment.  I simply had to share.


Christians seem to throw the word saved around easily, so much so that it has lost its real meaning.  But lately, I have been aware of just how much that word means.


I have been spending time with someone who is very bound by satan, whose life is enveloped in darkness, who is so very lost.  It hit me:  this person needs to be SAVED:  saved from the darkness; saved from the deception; saved from the bondage; saved from being lost.  This person needs to be SAVED from satan and his plans.  This person needs to be rescued, delivered, SAVED!!!! 


I am praying this scripture over this person:  "Cause __________ to call on Your Name, LORD, and save him/her."  (Romans 10:9, 13)


Keep on praying. 

No comments:

Post a Comment